Products + Care
Most R O C H E L L E items are made out of natural materials and/or materials that have been somehow treated. Many items are handmade or have been finished by hand and can therefore vary from piece to piece which will requires delicate handling.
The collections are curated from around the world to reflect the essence of summer, the salty sea, bare foot days, warm nights, memorable vacation moments with a careless and casual approach to dressing.
How to take care of your R O C H E L L E items
Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, please read the care instructions below.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an so the don't oxidate. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a cloth, but be aware that cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy.
- You can wear your R O C H E L L E pieces in salt or freshwater, but be aware that this might cause discolorations or erode the metal.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities. And avoid spraying perfume, hairspray and applying creams or makeup directly onto your jewellery or making contact with it.
- Be aware of the PH value in your skin can vary from person til person which might cause your jewellery to oxidate or erode differently.
If you have any further questions about Products + Care, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org